Let your words be few, and your exposures many.

About Me

sixty two years old, married FORTY years to high school sweetheart, three great kids, one great daughter-in-law, two great son-in-laws and a grand"MA" to seven grandsons Slate, Jack, Ledger, Peyton, Will, Knox, Mason, and one grand-daughter Evan Kate. How blessed am I!!!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March is here!

Hard to believe spring is just around the corner, and I can't wait! I think the boys are going to love the warm weather.
Shelby started back to work, and I am on my second week of keeping Jack. He's a GOOD morning sleeper - I'm "relearning" how to do things one-handed in the afternoon :)
Mandy bought the boys some leggings for valentine's day. I didn't get a pic with them both YET, but that will be coming soon. They are theeeee cutest little guys!!!



1 comment:

Mary Burleson said...

I agree. These are the cutest little boys. Our twin great grandsons are coming Monday, March 9. We might give you some competition. JK I think cuteness like beauty is in the eyes of the beholders. Being the "Grams" we might have to discuss this. JK again.
MB