Let your words be few, and your exposures many.

About Me

sixty two years old, married FORTY years to high school sweetheart, three great kids, one great daughter-in-law, two great son-in-laws and a grand"MA" to seven grandsons Slate, Jack, Ledger, Peyton, Will, Knox, Mason, and one grand-daughter Evan Kate. How blessed am I!!!

Blog Archive

Monday, February 23, 2009

Is it Monday already!

And I was going to get so much done over the weekend while Phil was in Austin playing golf and going to the OU/TX bball game. Oh, well - I did manage to get a couple of pics of the boys - my favorite thing to do if you haven't noticed!!




1 comment:

Mary Burleson said...

To Grams to 2 from Grams to 13,
Again, great pictures. I'm so glad you're doing this. I've not seen your grandsons in person, but I feel like I know them getting to see so many good pictures. I hope you keep it up. MB