Let your words be few, and your exposures many.

About Me

sixty two years old, married FORTY years to high school sweetheart, three great kids, one great daughter-in-law, two great son-in-laws and a grand"MA" to seven grandsons Slate, Jack, Ledger, Peyton, Will, Knox, Mason, and one grand-daughter Evan Kate. How blessed am I!!!

Blog Archive

Monday, August 9, 2010

I Know I'm Looking Thru My "Grams" Glasses - But Are They Not The Cutest Little Boys You've Ever Seen!! : - )

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Marjory said...

YES!!!

Mary B. said...

I agree with Margie. Since my grand-boys are older, I can say your little boys are the cutest ever. :)
I also think you are about the best photographer of the very best pictures. You even capture the water drops. Amazing! Love you, Rach! MB

rachelfraim said...

Heehee! Margie, I like that answer!

Thanks, Mary B. - I'm not sure about "the best photographer", but I sure do love taking pics!!! Thanks for the compliment :-)

I also meant to e-mail and tell you that after you and Paul left Johnnies Sat. night I pulled up Mandy's facebook account on my phone and was showing John some pictures that Kristie Cherry (Rye's wife) had posted of their new son Easton and John could not figure out how I was seeing pictures of his grandson that he had not even seen. Then we saw where you posted while you were driving to Enid (about being with family at Johnnies, etc). He was even more confused. I was cracking up!!!

Mary Burleson said...

Just now read your comment, Rach. That's hilarious about John. Our older brother used to ask what's wrong with our OK family that no one has or uses computers. I corrected him at the time that I was well on my way. He agreed. You and I can now dispute his criticism of his computer-ignorant Okie relatives. ;) Love this age of technology. Love Facebook. When are you getting on? MB