Let your words be few, and your exposures many.

About Me

sixty two years old, married FORTY years to high school sweetheart, three great kids, one great daughter-in-law, two great son-in-laws and a grand"MA" to seven grandsons Slate, Jack, Ledger, Peyton, Will, Knox, Mason, and one grand-daughter Evan Kate. How blessed am I!!!

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Good Time Regardless

Well, I think we all had a good time even though the OU game was a bummer! We had four rooms in a row on the 10th floor of the Westin which is connected to the Galleria. Funny thing - Kathy Cherry, Kaylon & Sage, KyAnna and Karis were on the same floor. We never ran into them except in the mall.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Shopping for coats and hats


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Back to the rooms for baths - no bathtubs, had to use the sinks!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Paul/Mary Burleson said...

Rach, Love your pictures. Every Saturday I get a Grams call from Dara. This Saturday we reviewed blogs together on the computer. Dara kept saying "awesome" and "sweet" when we scrolled through all your blogs and pictures. What fun. These are great pictures as usual. Hope you keep it up. MB

rachelfraim said...

Thanks, Mary B., - I'm always playing with my camera. The other day I was out in the yard with my macro lens taking a picture of a tiny little insect on a flower - just admiring the amazing detail God put in that little thing and Phil came outside and said "what are you doing" and just laughed at me with my nose in the flower!! :)
Glad you and Dara enjoyed the pics.