Let your words be few, and your exposures many.

About Me

sixty two years old, married FORTY years to high school sweetheart, three great kids, one great daughter-in-law, two great son-in-laws and a grand"MA" to seven grandsons Slate, Jack, Ledger, Peyton, Will, Knox, Mason, and one grand-daughter Evan Kate. How blessed am I!!!

Blog Archive

Monday, August 24, 2009

Jack's Eight Month Pics

Now that Jack is able to crawl, it was a little more challenging to get his picture in his chair this month. We've been trying to get his picture around the 20th of each month until he turns one - it's fun to look back over the months! I think out of about 20 pictures I snapped, I got two! But, I guess they just need one :)

Several looked like this one

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

And Slate came to watch the fun!
Photobucket

No comments: