Let your words be few, and your exposures many.

About Me

sixty two years old, married FORTY years to high school sweetheart, three great kids, one great daughter-in-law, two great son-in-laws and a grand"MA" to seven grandsons Slate, Jack, Ledger, Peyton, Will, Knox, Mason, and one grand-daughter Evan Kate. How blessed am I!!!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Trying For Bigger Photos

Since my blogging is more about photos, I am trying to learn how to make my pics bigger. . . because if those grandsons are cute in little pictures, imagine what they will look like enlarged :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mary Burleson said...

Absolutely fantastic pictures! Of course, that's because of the subjects, right? How did you make those pictures big? I realize now that's what you were referring to at the shower.
Mary B.

rachelfraim said...

I tried several times to follow people's instructions on this, but finally last week I came across someone's instructions that "I" could follow. I'll shoot you an e-mail with the link. Glad you liked the pics - they are too fun to take pics of and I'm going to enjoy taking all I can now while I have them "captive" :)